Basic Attention Token shares 70% of their ad revenues with their users. Simply download the Brave browser, enable “Brave Ads” within the browser and get notified about ads to earn free BAT while surfing the web. You can also earn BAT by claiming random token grants worth 25-40 BAT. New token grants typically become available on a monthly basis. Users may claim token grants once every 30 days on a first-come-first-served basis. You can do so by downloading Brave and enabling “Brave Rewards” to be eligible for possible token grants. A notification will appear on the Rewards icon when a grant is available. Also, earn up to $5 worth BAT for each referral. Basic Attention Token is already listed on Coinmarketcap.
Step-by-Step Guide:Earn free BAT while surfing the web (macOS, Windows, and Linux desktop devices only):
Start Brave browser and click on the BAT triangle logo next to the address bar.
A popup will occur where you enable rewards by clicking on “Join Rewards”.
Now navigate to your reward settings from the popup or by typing “brave://rewards/” and make sure “Brave Ads” toggle is turned on.
From now on you will be presented with offers in form of notifications at a time that the browser finds appropriate and not disruptive.
Simply engage with these notifications, view the ads and you will earn 70% revenue share from the viewed ad, while Brave only receives the remaining 30%.
At the close of the Brave Rewards monthly cycle, you can claim your accumulated tokens. The BAT can be automatically donated on a monthly basis to your most visited sites, or used to tip favorite content creators or friends. Soon, you will also be able to use BAT for premium content, as well as redeem it for real-world rewards such as hotel stays, restaurant vouchers, and gift cards. Brave is also working on an option to let users withdraw BAT from their wallets for personal use, converting their BAT to a local fiat currency through exchange partners.
Please note that Brave Ads are geo-restricted to the following countries: US, UK, Canada, Germany and France. More geographies will be available soon.
You wil find more information about Brave Ads in their official announcement.
Run the browser and enable “Brave Rewards”. Click the BAT icon from within the Brave browser interface. If there are token grants available you will see an appropriate message and can start claiming your BAT tokens by clicking “OK”.
After that click on “Rewards Settings” and finalize your claim by clicking on “Claim” button and completing a simple captcha puzzle.
New token grants typically become available on a monthly basis. Users may claim token grants once every 30 days on a first-come-first-served basis. A notification will appear on the Rewards icon when a free token grant is available.
If you have problems claiming your free tokens you can check out this official video tutorial for claiming free BAT token grants.
Tokens are not directly withdrawable, but the BAT received can be used to tip someone (any friend or a content cretor you would like to support). Once tipped, the tokens are withdrawable by the tipped person/cretor.